Hi readers,
I am researching stress of mental health therapist working in correctional and non-correctional settings. The link below is a mind map of my chapter 2, the literature review. I have included helpful videos and links to useful charts, so feel free to explore and move around this webpage!
Link:
Click here!
Class Assignment 2 Explanations:
I chose create a mind map my literature review. This map demonstrates the 4 major topics and many subtopics of my research. I enjoyed inserting Youtube videos, PDF links, and pictures that engages the reader. I choose the Coggle website because it's easy to share, your work is saved automatically and it synced to my gmail account. Some challenges I faced were getting used to the basic settings, such as dragging and orientating my lines, and saving pictures to my desktop before inserting them into my mind map. I feel as if this software lacks creativity, well at least the free version. Somethings I wasn't able to do were: changing the backdrop color, changing the font, and text size, and enlarging or reducing the pictures. I recommend using Coggle if you want a simple mind map. It's direct, and easy to use.
No comments:
Post a Comment